Location: (home-based), Edmonton, AB., Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick
Industry: Property & Liability Services
Company URL: http://www.iv3solutions.com
About iv3 Solutions Inc.
iv3 Solutions Inc. is a technology-driven property & casualty insurance inspection provider. Through the cloud-based redihive™ environment, the organization provides residential and commercial property inspection, risk analysis and insurance-to-value information gathered through partnerships with more than 18,000 North American field agents. The organization is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. More information is available at http://www.iv3solutions.com.
iv3 Solutions Inc. is one of Canada’s largest independent inspection companies that service the insurance industry. We are currently looking to add experienced commercial field inspectors to our team. We offer competitive remuneration on an open-ended-contract basis. Desired candidates will bring professionalism and a strong independent work ethic to our team. Successful candidates will have previous insurance industry experience in combination with two – three years of post-secondary technical education in a related field. Candidates with professional designations such as CRM, CIP, CET and CRSP are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Work independently and schedule inspection appointments in a timely manner
- Attend and conduct property and liability inspections of a wide variety of commercial properties
- Notation of construction, risk management and loss control points
- Complete report write-up from home-based office in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide required digital photographs and diagram of structures on property
- Calculate replacement cost (as required)
- Identify risk exposures and make recommendations for improvement
- Submit full report within timeframes of service level agreement
Skills & Expertise
Candidates will operate from a home-based office, and be willing to conduct inspections in both urban areas and the surrounding regions. To be successful, you require:
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and perform responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Windows-based personal computer or laptop (Windows or later)
- Digital camera
General construction knowledge and commercial property inspection/appraisal experience is preferred.
This is a full-/part-time contractor position, dependent upon the region(s) serviced, with earnings based on a fee schedule.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and include the job title “Risk Control Specialist” in the subject field.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.