Our organization is built on a foundation of trust — trust that we feel we’ve earned as a result of our commitment to understand and satisfy the needs of our customers. If there’s an opportunity for us to do better, we want to know about it.
Customer feedback helps to shape our organization, and we’re grateful for the opportunity to better understand the needs of our customers. If you have a comment or a suggestion on how we might improve our service offering, we invite you to share your feedback with us.
We offer a variety of ways that you can engage with us to connect with us:
- If you have a question, comment, suggestion, or concern regarding work-in-progress or a completed inspection, we would suggest that you contact one of our Regional Managers to discuss your issue. You can reach a member of our Regional Management team by calling 1-877-995-2651 or by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
- If you have a question, comment, suggestion, or concern not related to a specific order, we would suggest that you contact a member of our Business Development team. You can reach a member of our Business Development team by calling 1-877-995-2651 or by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
While we are confident that we will be able to provide you with a resolution through one of the aforementioned avenues, we also provide a mechanism to:
- Allow you to escalate issues you do not feel have been fully resolved;
- Access support from another avenue if you do not feel the options provided are adequate; and,
- Provide iv3 Solutions Inc. with feedback (with the option to remain anonymous).
Should you wish to escalate an issue, notify us of a new issue, or would like to provide us with feedback, we offer two avenues:
- You may complete our feedback form below; or,
- You may contact us in writing: 401-50 Minthorn Boulevard, Markham, ON L3T 7X8
Feedback and Escalation Form
Note that feedback received through the form provided is read by a senior-level manager at iv3 Solutions Inc. You have the option to remain anonymous when providing feedback to us (no fields below are mandatory), however if you would like to be contacted regarding your issue we ask that you provide your contact information in the spaces provided: