Location: home-based – Calgary, AB., Saskatchewan, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick
Industry: Property & Liability Inspections
Company URL: http://www.iv3solutions.com
About iv3 Solutions Inc. /strong>
iv3 Solutions Inc. is a technology driven property & casualty insurance inspection provider. Through the cloud-based redihiveTM environment, the organization provides residential and commercial property inspection, risk analysis and insurance-to-value information gathered through the partnerships with more than 18,000 North American field agents. The organization is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. More information is available at http://www.iv3solutions.com.
iv3 Solutions Inc. is one of Canada’s largest independent inspection companies that service the insurance industry. We are currently looking to add experienced residential field inspectors to our team. We offer competitive remuneration on an open-ended-contract basis. Desired candidates will bring professionalism, and a strong independent work ethic to our team. Construction, architectural industry knowledge is preferred. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Candidates will operate from a home-based office, and be willing to conduct inspections in both urban areas and the surrounding regions. To be successful, you require:
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and perform responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Windows-based personal computer or laptop (Windows 2007 or later)
- Digital camera
Residential construction knowledge and property inspection/appraisal experience are preferred.
Details of the position
- Schedule inspection appointments in a timely manner
- Attend and conduct inspection of dwelling(s), additional structures
- Notation of construction, risk management and loss control points
- Identify risk exposures and make recommendations to address these
- Complete report write-up from home-based office
- Submit full report within timeframes of service level agreement
This is a full/part time contractor position, dependent upon the region(s) serviced, with earnings based on a fee schedule.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and include the job title “Residential Field Insurance Inspectors” in the subject field.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.