iv3 is looking to engage experienced commercial property field inspectors in connection with its insurance inspection business. As an independent contractor on iv3’s inspector network, you will have the opportunity to provide service to many leading insurance providers in Canada.
You will have the ability to accept assignments at your discretion based on your own schedule. iv3 offers competitive contractor fee rates.
- Accept requests for inspections in a timely manner based on your own schedule
- Communicate updates on the iv3 platform on file progress and any issues that arise
- Schedule convenient dates for site visits
- Complete on-site walk-throughs of the building
- Complete exterior measurements and sketch of properties inspected (as required)
- Document buildings, features, materials of construction, deficiencies, and building services with digital photos that are uploaded to the iv3 platform
- Calculate replacement cost (as required) using recognized industry products (Core Logic, etc.)
- Complete final report summarizing details of each site visited including construction, occupancy, protection systems, exposures, along with deficiencies
- Meet client requirements for inspection turnaround times, write-up times, and quality standards
Skills and Expertise
- Previous insurance industry experience preferred
- Experience in a related industry (construction, engineering, fire prevention, electrician, etc.)
- Professional designations such as CRM, CIP, CET, WETT, Infrared and other related accreditation preferred
- Ability to effectively manage your own schedule
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Equipment, including Windows-based laptop (Windows 10 or later), digital camera, etc.
Apply for this Position
Please email your resume to [email protected] and include the title “Commercial Risk Control Specialist – Contractor” in the subject field.